APC for ERMCP
The ERMCP or Enterprise Risk Management Certiﬁed Professional is a professional certiﬁcation
designed on the ground of ISO 31000 Risk Management International Standard. The ERMCP is given
to professionals who can demonstrate their competency trough knowledge and experience in
managing ERM in their organization.
The APC or Assessment to Professional Competence is held by ERM Academy to invite professionals
and practitioners with signiﬁcant experience in ERM to obtain the ERMCP certiﬁcation by participating
in a professional credentials and case study assessment.
The APC-ERMCP is open to any professionals and practitioners with a minimum of 3 (three) years of
ERM experience or 6 (six) years of experience in related ﬁelds
, such as assurance services
(e.g. audit, fraud investigation) and certain category of risk management (e.g. credit risk, market risk,
operational risk, etc).
The APC-ERMCP is comprised of two primary stages.
- Credential Assessment & Veriﬁcation >>
- Case Study Assessment >>
- Case Study Paper >>
- Case Study Webcast >>
Applicant is required to submit the following documents:
- APC-ERMCP application form
- Working experience records at managerial level in ERM.
- Relevant credentials in ERM or related ﬁelds such as assurance services (e.g. audit, fraud investigation) and certain category of risk management (e.g. credit risk, market risk, operational risk, etc).
- Advance degree in business and management (if available)
- 3 (three) reference letters from independent parties or non employers
The total fee of the APC-ERMCP is USD 545
, which comprised of the followings:
- A USD 100 administrative fee prior participating in the APC-ERMCP.
- A USD 445 e-certiﬁcation fee is required for every successful applications.
For online submission, please click here
Please contact us at email@example.com
if you have any questions about the APC-ERMCP program.